Mozilla Summit 2013 - Santa Clara, California



this is amazing!
this is exciting!
this is awesome!
this is my first time attended Mozilla Summit
this is my first flight
this is my first long trip
this is my first time met with many people who come from different countries




I feel great, difficult to express in words. how not happy, someone who has never been on a plane once on a plane directly to the American continent. reached by traveling so far. 24 hours! who would not be jet lag? but it was all defeated by a sense of fun, happy that passionate. This unforgettable experience. will always be stored in my life! Thank you very much for a memorable experience.



from Indonesia with love

eriska primayasari



No comments

thanks for visiting my blog :)
i like read your comment
follow me, and i'll follow back you.