The Art of Struggle

Photo by Maranatha Pizarras on Unsplash

everybody has their own struggle, I really feel what it's a struggle, until this moment I'm still fighting for my life. Struggling from one struggle to another struggle and never-ending struggle.

but in fact to struggle is only natural thing is not an extraordinary thing, what distinguishes it is extraordinary or ordinary is the way each person is in the fight. be happy when struggling to get something. you must be patient.

I'm sorry before to tell you sad story of my life. I just try to motivate everyone who read this blog post, if you must be stronger than me. YOU CAN DO YOUR BEST.

since grade 3 until I was 20 I was left by my mother for work to Hong Kong, I once thought my life was the most difficult than my friends at the time. in my young age must live independently, live in grandma's house. every morning before leaving school should sweep and so the afternoon should be swept and mop. even at school I often get insult from some of my friends because my mom is just a housekeeper. it's heartbreaking, what's wrong with my mother working as a housekeeper?

alhamdulillah I still can go to school well. now I live alone because I wandered, go everywhere alone it has become a common thing for me. I'm no longer surprised by this condition, because I'm used to struggling since childhood. Since childhood many of the problems I face, I'm proud of myself to this day. I can survive and get strong so far, I can take care of myself, I can control my emotions. Even I can decide my life choices, the best for my life. I just need more struggle for now.

because right now I'm being lazy, by remembering all my struggles for so long I can raise my spirits back.

Dear Allah, Thank you for everything.



#antologiberjuang #berjuangchallenge 

5 comments

  1. I'm proud of you ris. You're strong girl 💪😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mbak Aan. Hopefully the best for us :)

      Delete
  2. YES, Not only you. My mother as a TKI thoooo. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish u all the best for you Mbak Susi, fighting!

      Delete

thanks for visiting my blog :)
i like read your comment
follow me, and i'll follow back you.