Mozilla Club Coordinator

Hello I'm Eriska Triana Primayasari. Mozillians from Indonesia. I know mozilla from event at my school. Mozilla Reps Indonesia came to my school. 2012 I'm joined with mozillians. then 2013 I'm attended Mozilla Summit 2013 at Santa Clara, California, USA. lucky me! I'm never thinking about it. I just want contribution to Mozilla. From Malang, East Java. Now I'm moved to Jakarta. make new life in here. I'm still college but I'm an employee too. so college is my part-time. I'm graduated from Senior High School who specially for Technology Informatic. so I'm familiar with coding. I'm so thankful and excited to serve as Regional Coordinator for clubs, mentors to make Web. I'm excited for the future.
if the club mozilla developed in Indonesia this would greatly help the education in Indonesia. because it may Mozilla Club will give different learning, which are not taught in schools in Indonesia in general. Playful learning, is very pleasant. something that inspires me is to share it beautiful. I am very happy if I could share the knowledge that I can be with other people. Indonesian teenagers need a lot of knowledge, they can gain knowledge not only in the school. but they also can get outside of school hours. Indonesia need for literacy and information technology. the challenge is how to teach web to the Indonesian community that so much with very limited internet access, because Indonesia is very huge. and hire one of them to become club captain.
Ideal club leader and club leaner that I want is those who have the intention of their hearts. want to learn. they do not have to be from people who understand the web. whoever they are, even though they do not know what the web. provided they are willing to learn web. that's what I was looking for. if they already know what it is web, then at least add their knowledge about the web and they are not blind to the information technology that is being developed at this time. one example web. even in Indonesia are so many online shopping is using the web. This will greatly help them ifthey could understand what the web. they need is the intention of their own instead of necessity. I will help, to teach them what is web with all the ability that I have.

No comments

thanks for visiting my blog :)
i like read your comment
follow me, and i'll follow back you.